At GNA we are proud to say that all our Building Surveyors are Chartered as full members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the global body which promotes the highest standards within the property profession.
This consolidated knowledge base helps us to offer our clients expert advice over the full spectrum of typical building surveying services. Each with over 10 years’ experience, our Chartered surveyors demonstrate a pragmatic, reasoned approach to delivering instructions on a daily basis.
The benefit for our clients when engaging GNA is the assurance that their property matters are in the hands of an experienced Chartered Surveyor.
How can we help?
Commercial Property Solutions
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Dilapidations Services
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
The Party Wall etc Act (‘The Act’) and related neighbourly matters
- All professional services in pursuance of The Act
- Analysis of proposals and advice at the design stage
- Negotiation of access licence and other agreements between parties
- Lease documentation review and appraisal reports
- Records of condition
- Dilapidations claims and negotiation of a resolution
- Specialist in all commercial survey types
- Defect diagnosis
- Residential ‘full building surveys’ of prestige properties
- Design and specification
- Contract administration
- Project monitoring
Expert Witness Reports
- CPR35 Compliant Reports Specialists
- Acting as advocate or jointly appointed specialist
Specialist Conservation Advice
Pre-Acquisition Listed Building Surveys