Employers / Clients Agent
As your appointed ‘client / Employers agent’ GNA brings to the table decades of experience to help manage the complicated and time consuming administration and often ceaseless queries we know you, our client, will have to face during the commencement of a construction project.
Our role is to help you with the mundane and not so mundane technical queries and problems you are likely to encounter and to ensure the process runs on-time, to budget and efficiently.
The role encompasses, but is not limited to:
- Reviewing information prepared by the contractor
- Reviewing the progress of the works and preparing reports accordingly
- Validating and certifying payments
- Considering claims
- Instructions in respect of variations and changes
- Advising on conflicts and contract documentation
- Arranging handover
- Issuing Certificates of Practical Completion and accompanying schedules of defective works
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects
- Agreeing the final account and issuing Final Payment Certificate following agreement of Final Statement of Account with contractor and certificate at end of Defects Liability Period
Please contact us to discuss how we can best meet your needs.