GNA as your CDM Consultant
We understand that the new regulations bring significant changes, especially now greater emphasis is being placed on Client responsibility for health and safety.
For some, the transition will be easier than others, however GNA will be there to assist you every step of the way
With over 20 years experience in the field of health and safety, our team can assist you in discharging your responsibilities successfully.
How can we help:
- Assist you with the Clients’ brief; selection process; ensuring relevant surveys are commissioned
- Collation of relevant pre-construction information and making sure it is communicated to all roles
- Ensuring relevant management arrangements are in place and remain relevant (Site audits)
- Undertake construction phase plan review
- Manage the HSE notification process
- Ensure principal designer and contractor comply with their duties
- Manage the production and issue of the Health and Safety File.
For further information and to contact us to discuss how we can assist you further, click here